One platform to track, review, and archive
A powerful, unified platform, Patrina’s Electronic Communications Module manages and retains all your firm’s email, social media, and instant message communications. Quickly locate, review, archive, and retrieve any captured electronic communication firm-wide through the industry’s easiest to use interface.
Oversee your Electronic Communications from a single screen
One of 8 powerful modules built on the industry’s easiest-to-use interface, Patrina’s Electronic Communications Module lets you:
- Customize flagging lexicons;
- Execute percent sampling of all messaging;
- Flag messages for follow up;
- Monitor social engagement to ensure compliance with SEC, FINRA and CFTC regulations;
- Control access and permission to view messages from specific groups
- Place users on heightened supervision
- Analyze risk and reassign/escalate oversight;
- Maintain a full audit trail, archive, and import legacy messages; and
- Generate custom reports for review and proof of oversight.
Meet all recordkeeping requirements of 17 a-(4) and 17 CFR 1.31
Track, review, and archive electronic communications across all major platforms, including:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft 365
- Google Mail
- Microsoft Lync
- MSN Messenger
- Windows Messenger
- Slack Messaging
- Blog RSS Feeds
Patrina’s that simple
Point. Click. Compliance..
So, when the regulators call, will you be ready?
Click here to schedule your Patrina demo or call +126.96.36.1995 today and we’ll help you do more, spend less, and reduce risk!